WLPayments adds 10 new processors within 4 months
WLPayments has achieved a significant milestone in providing merchants with a complete acquirer agnostic payment gateway platform. The company has integrated the following global processors to their payment gateway solution:
- Secure Trading
- Sepa Express
The above were integrated within four months. This pace of integrations further demonstrates WLPayments’ approach to planning in a number of hours and days rather than weeks and months. “This is a testament to the power of our modular and modern platform where acquirers get integrated at lightning speed. ” said Sunil Jhamb, Founder & CEO of WLPayments.
An agnostic approach to payments has numerous benefits:-
- High Availability: We ensure your payments are always processing oblivious to acquirer uptime. The payments automatic failover to the next available acquirer is in-built into the WLPayments Platform.
- Fully-managed Reconciliation: No more hassle of reconciling transactions with reconciliation files in different formats from different acquirer at different times. All integrations support WLPayments’ One-Click Reconciliation.
- Intelligent Transaction Routing: Now merchants will be able to fully utilize WLPayments’ Intelligent Transaction routing to steer their payments towards optimized speed and save on costs.
- Real-time Consolidated Reporting: All the transactions are consolidated at one place with actionable insights, monitoring, capture/void and other actions.
- One Integration: With a single integration with WLPayments’, merchants can focus on their core business and leave all the technological challenges for WLPayments’ to handle.
- Performance Monitoring: The merchants get a clear picture about acquirer uptime, speed and performance in a single view.
We are continually striving to provide our merchants with the best-in-class payment platform and therefore, will keep working on further integrations. Email us at [email protected] to get in touch.
Leave your questions
LET'S MEET! We are going to be at Sigma 2021. DIve into the world of paymentsand technology with us and book a meeting to explore more!15 November,2021 - 19 November, 2021 Booth: FHU7659 Efficient Payment Fraud management in the iGaming space The most...
5 things you need to know about PCI DSS If your company transmits or processes card payments, it is necessary for you to comply with PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard regulations. These compliance rules have actually existed around 2006, but...
Payments? We got you covered! On-demand acquirer integrations Local Payment methods Custom features development And many more... Flex 3DS & routing In-app experience Intelligent transaction routing And many more... Volume & Velocity rules 3 Layered security...